Count on CHI St. Luke’s Health’s neighborhood freestanding emergency centers and hospital-based emergency departments for your most critical medical needs. In the neighborhood and staffed by adult and pediatric emergency physicians, we have the capabilities to handle virtually any serious illness or injury. And if a higher level of care is needed, you will get immediate admission to a CHI St. Luke’s Health affiliated hospital and first-rate care from some of the world’s top surgeons and physicians.
- Minutes from home and work
- On-site labs and diagnostics
- Immediate hospital admission, if needed
When an emergency strikes, you can’t afford to make the wrong decisions. You need an ER that delivers high-quality care, is affiliated with a major hospital, and accepts major insurance plans. That’s why our Community Emergency Centers are in network with most major insurance providers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, and Cigna—because we’re looking out for your health.
Call your nearest Baylor St. Luke’s Emergency Center to confirm your particular plan is accepted.
Notice Pursuant to Texas Health and Safety Code Section 241.252
(1) This facility is licensed by the State of Texas as a freestanding emergency medical care facility
(2) This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee;
(3) This facility or the doctor providing medical care at this facility may not be a participating provider in the patient’s health benefit plan provider network; and
(4) The doctor providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to the patient.